I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mourning for infant sizes...

On Sunday Abby will be two. I can't believe it. People said time would move quickly, but I really didn't believe it. I have noticed that she has had a growth spert lately. Which means, when it starts getting cold and shorts are no longer what she needs to wear, size 2T will fit nicely. My feelings are very complicated about it. I am really excited to move forward and to see Abby grow and experience new things, but I really miss my baby (especially when she is throwing a fit).

Tomorrow we are going to get her birthday pictures taken. I found a really pretty dress which makes her hair look almost strawberry blonde, so I will be posting them when I get them. Until then, I am posting some of my favorites of when she was a baby.




No comments: