I had some returns for Gymboree so Tuesday evening Abby and I went to the Gateway, down town. Tuesday they started a great sale, everything on the sale rack was $4.99 or under, I got quite a few things which I am SOOOO excited about.
Charcoal dress coat, reg. price $69.50, $4.99!
Fancy cream button-down shirt with toole and cz accent (christmas), reg. price $34.50, $4.99!
Green, charcoal, and red plaid dress with velvet sash (christmas and goes with shirt), reg. price $42.50, $4.99! I got the same dress for my neice/SIL... also $4.99
Tan and cream two piece rocking horse outfit for gift, reg. price $28.50, 4.99!
I just wanted to share, rarely am I the one to find the steals!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
My Fantastic Purchase
Posted by
Btflgal
at
2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Okay, JEALOUS over here! That's awesome. I might have to venture out on Monday to see if there are more good deals. I generally buy all of McKay's clothes for the following year around this time. I'm just not really sure what he's going to be in next year....oh man, the kid is huge! lol! But I'm glad you got some great deals. I bet Abby will look so cute in everything. Maybe you need to have a little photo shoot with her!
Post a Comment