I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Abby On The Phone

Many of you call the house and ask to speak with Abby. She usually does pretty well, but some days she seems preoccupied, like today. Ever wonder what a two year old is thinking? Well, so do we. Enjoy this little clip, I hope it doesn't make you tired!

2 comments:

Candice said...

She's so dang cute! I can't believe she talked that long on the phone! Cute little girlie!

Worsham Family said...

Hi Allison,

I'm glad you found my blog. It was great to hear from you. Your little girl if a real cutie and I have enjoyed checking out your blog. Keep in touch. Shelli
p.s. here is my e-mail address shelliw@centurytel.net