I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Two Little Love Birds

Two Little Love Birds... as kids.


Sitting No-Where Near a Tree. K -I - S - S - I - N - G
First Comes Love... for me at 17!
Second Comes Marriage.... at 21.
Then Comes Baby in a Baby Carriage... 10 years later!
Seventeen years ago, Mike and I became pen-pals. He drove to Washington for my high school graduation, there we met face-to-face for the first time. Today is our 13th wedding anniversary, time has sure flown! If you ask me to say one word to describe these past 13 years I would have to say, "happiness." Yes, he is my better half, without him I wouldn't be whole.

4 comments:

Peetiedy said...

Happy Anniversary,
I love the pictures. Can't wait to see you tonight.

kim graham said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Loved the pictures. Have a great night!!!

Candice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candice said...

Oh so sweet! I can't believe how much Abby looks like her daddy!!