Abby received a belated birthday gift from her aunt and uncle today. Sorry the film is grainy and clicks. I didn't want to miss a minute of her dancing in her new "dress-up", and yes, the music is coming from her skirt! It has motion detection (who knew?) so it plays when she does! She absolutely LOVES it. This particular dress made its debut at Lowe's, to pick up fixer-upper stuff for the house. The skirt made everyone giggle, myself included...
Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bill sent her two more skirts, each playing a different melody!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Thank You Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bill!
Posted by
Btflgal
at
12:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That is seriously the coolest thing i've ever seen! It's amazing what they're coming up with. She looks so cute dancing in her dress!
WHere did they find these?? I love them! Abby is so dang cute! She is a good little dancer!!
Oh, also, can you please email me? I lost your email address when my computer crashed! Thanks girlie!!
Do they make them in adult sizes?:) She is a very graceful ballerina!! Shelli
Oh that is too cute!!! I need to find one of those for my neise Averie she would die!!!Your the best Al!!!
Post a Comment