I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm Watchin You!

I'm posting this video because it makes me laugh. Abby started doing this one night... we didn't know where it came from until I sat through the movie "Tinkerbell" much later. I guess she was sick of Mike bugging her. It was so funny, that I ran down to get the video camera and we had her do it again.

3 comments:

Peetiedy said...

That is so cute. I love it. Thank you for sharing. I am going to show Terry!!!

Kate said...

Cute. I love that she is mildly annoyed too. So funny.

karen★ said...

That was the best thing to see so early in the morning...hilarious! happy new year!