The Rest of the Story...
DARLING! where did you get them done?
She is beautiful and so photogenic! you guys are LUCKY!
She is just so pretty! And she is growing up. I love the red dress ones the best. So CUTE!!!
Hi Allison, I just tagged you. Check out my blog to see the rules. Also, Great pictures of Abby! Shelli
They looks so darling-I love it that she can wear red-none of my kids can pull off that color.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
DARLING! where did you get them done?
She is beautiful and so photogenic! you guys are LUCKY!
She is just so pretty! And she is growing up. I love the red dress ones the best. So CUTE!!!
Hi Allison, I just tagged you. Check out my blog to see the rules. Also, Great pictures of Abby! Shelli
They looks so darling-I love it that she can wear red-none of my kids can pull off that color.
Post a Comment