I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We loved, loved, loved having Hilary with us last week.  Above are pictures we took of her visit.  Thanks for coming Hilary, your visit ranked a "20" on the 1-10 scale; however, Abby is still in recovery.  Reality isn't quite as fun without "birthdays" several times a day.

Please let Steve know the pictures burned to a CD are still on my "to-do list.

3 comments:

Angie and J.D. said...

K I love the captions! That totally made the slideshow! LOL. I am loving the America's Next Top Model poses also. That was so cute!!

Peetiedy said...

We miss you guys haven't see you in forever. I hope all is well. Love Abbie's Hair. It is getting long.

Hope to see you soon

PhillipsFam said...

cute slide show alison! it was fun to see all of those fun pix - LOVE all of Abby's expressions!