Look how huge that back-pack is! I'm not sure if it's extra big or she is extra small. Someone got the proportions wrong.
This is my favorite picture of today. She is telling me that we need to get in the car. I guess she wanted to be there EXTRA early. For the record, I was 15 minutes early to school today (miracle). I wanted to make sure I didn't rush her and stress her out.
I couldn't leave out Alex. Aren't they cute! They were excited they were at the same school.
Abby and her 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Z. She impressed Abby. On our way home Abby told me she was SOOO nice. They were on-top of Abby's hearing, before I could get into the class they were already hooking her headset up so Mrs. Z could talk into Abby's hearing aids.
Looks like another great year!





1 comment:
She looks so grown up! Beautiful!
Post a Comment