I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Sunday, September 25, 2011

In her quest to become "Super Barbie"...

Abby came home last week from first grade and said, "Kameron wants to be a police man when he grows up, I want to be Super Barbie."  My thinking is that she must have read "The Secret" because the universe answered back and she is well on her way...  Aunt Kathy sent a much loved birthday package....  Inside could have been classified as a "Super Barbie" uniform. 


Every Super Barbie needs a sparkly-pink "twirly" skirt. 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Haha that line about reading the secret is seriously cracking me up. You have the best sense of humor. She does look like super barbie! I just can't get over how old she's getting.