I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Thursday, November 29, 2007

One of my favorite things about Christmas is...

The music! I am not very good at lyrics, but how could you mess up a Christmas song? Okay, okay, I have been know to slaughter a song or two or a thousand with bad tone, but that's it! The music just makes me happy and I love both traditional and contemporary.

My favorite contemporary song is from Wham!, "Last Christmas". Very cheesy but it gets stuck in your head; and well, all day you are singing, "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away..."

So what's your favorite?

No comments: