I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Monday, November 5, 2007

XXX (We've got a situation in here...)

So much for sleeping in on the first day returning to Standard Time... Mike woke early for an appointment this morning. He went to check on Abby and came back immediately saying, "We've got a situation in here." Not words you want to be woken up with. Well, before we entered the room, as good parents do, we took a picture first! Once again, Abby tried to clean herself up instead of either calling for one of us or waiting. If you notice, her left foot has poop on it. To answer your question, yes we did have little poop marks all over the carpet. Needless to say, Abby had a bath early, early Sunday morning! I can't wait till we are potty-trained. It will teach us not to miss a night taping her pull-ups/diapers on.

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

Oh man! I so know this feeling, and I know it well! lol! I hate to laugh, but I'm just glad to know I'm not the only person dealing with this insanity! Definately not the way you wanna wake up. Oh, and btw, Nichole's youngest son Spencer (see my family's blog) was Underdog for Halloween. They saw the movie and that's all he wanted to be! too funny!