I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Birthday Lunch

I just want to say "Thank you" to Kay for the best gift she could give me... We met for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory! I had an absolutely FANTASTIC time. Food was good, the company was great! As I reviewed our pictures of this afternoon, I noticed we aren't the same girls from 16 years ago. Even though our figures haven't lasted the test of time, I am so proud to say that our friendship has. Kay, thank you. I love you very much. You have always been so good to me. To be fair to our figures, I have also posted a picture from college. :D This picture was taken during the first week of our meeting each other, back in 1992!






2 comments:

Mikaela said...

Happy Birthday! I love the floral ensembles you're all sporting in the college photo!

Btflgal said...

That's funny! I didn't even think about that. They were big in the 90's, for sure! Weren't WE HOT???