I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Thursday, May 1, 2008

P.S. She didn't come empty handed!


Yes, when you clicked on my blog today you definitely hit the "mother-load". What is this... blog #26 for today? LOL!

What do you give a friend from college for her birthday???? Well I won't make you guess. Why a bottle of Liquid Lecithin for bread making, of course!

KayLynn gave me a recipe for homemade bread that can be made from start to finish in an hour. I am SO excited to try it out. The only thing I was missing was this ingredient, which I keep forgetting to stop into the health food store for. So now I don't have to! I will tell you how my bread turns out!

No comments: