In the pioneer village, they have an old fashion merchantile. Mike and I love to poke around in it everytime we visit. Today was no exception. While we were poking around, I heard my name being called. I didn't immediately turn around because during the pony rides, parents of a little girl with my same name kept calling it out. I did finally turn and who did I see...?
My cousin Mark and his family; Jilleen, Jessica, Taylor, and Emma. We had fun catching up. The last time I saw them was at my Grandma's funeral a year ago February. They live in Boise, but were traveling through.
They were at the park most of the day, spending quite a bit of time at the "Children's Rodeo". I took some photo's of the rodeo as we rode the train. Reviewing my pictures tonight, I realize I caught my cousin in this shot.
My cousin Mark and his family; Jilleen, Jessica, Taylor, and Emma. We had fun catching up. The last time I saw them was at my Grandma's funeral a year ago February. They live in Boise, but were traveling through.
They were at the park most of the day, spending quite a bit of time at the "Children's Rodeo". I took some photo's of the rodeo as we rode the train. Reviewing my pictures tonight, I realize I caught my cousin in this shot.




No comments:
Post a Comment