Abby and Alex were SO lucky to be invited to a birthday party Saturday. The birthday boy, Jared, had a bouncy castle (maybe that makes HIM the lucky one). Abby and Alex were so "taken" with it, that they wouldn't leave the castle for almost anything!


PS - Abby and Alex have become very great friends. Abby and I went with Alex and his mom to the theater to see "Wall-e" this afternoon. During the movie, Heather caught my attention. She pointed to the kids, and they were holding hands. Oh, how sweet!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Who Doesn't Love A Bouncy Castle?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love these pictures. She is so adorable. Hope to see you soon
I absolutely LOVE the look on Abby's face in that one shot! So adorable! Glad you guys had such a fun party...and I love the pedicures too...super cute! When I move to Utah I'm inviting myself along for some girl bonding with you and Abby! hehe!
Post a Comment