Background Info....
Thanksgiving evening, Mike and I put out our Christmas decorations. I overheard Mike talking to Abby about the tree skirt. Abby couldn't grasp the concept of a skirt for a tree. Mike wouldn't let her take it out from under the tree.
Story...
I had to work at the store today, but Mike told me the funniest thing. Earlier today Mike, Abby, and myself went to the movies. Getting ready, Abby chose a red sweater swing tank that is worn with a white shirt underneath. We had to do some strong convincing for her to wear the white shirt underneath (often Abby likes to "hoochy" up her outfits). After the movie, Mike brought Abby home to freshen up, afterwhich they were to go to a friends' house to play games. Mike went to the restroom and when he came out of the restroom, Abby had stripped the white shirt off, but in her haste at putting the red sweater tank back on, it became inside out and she was wearing the tree skirt!
I'm still laughing and wishing I was the one to see it!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Didn't See It, But Heard About It...
Posted by
Btflgal
at
2:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
The highlight for me today was the fact that Abby likes to "hoochy" up in her outfits! thanks for the HUGE laugh!
This post is so hilarious! The things kids come up with! Also, sorry I've been such a slacker, I'm a horrible, horrible phone caller! Anyways, we need to get together sometime soon! McKay's in school in the mornings, and I know you work and Abby's in school too, or I think that's what you said...one of these afternoons we'll have to get together!
lol. that was all so very funny!
Post a Comment