I got this questionnaire from Karene's blog and it looked really fun to do. All you need to do is type in the first thing that comes to your mind:
i am: relieved it is the weekend
i know: my husband loves me
i want: to be debt free
i have: to go to work in a couple hours
i hate: a messy house
i miss: my figure from high school
i feel: content
i hear: the dog whining to come in the house
i smell: pumpkin chocolate chip cookies baking
i crave: a day to sleep in
i search: the internet for the perfect, economic gifts for Christmas
i love: my bookclub
i care: about my friends
i always: love hearing Abby laugh
i believe: things happen for a reason
i sing: because I am happy, not because I'm good at it
i write: not enough
i lose: track of time when hanging out with friends. Thanks Andrea and Trish!!!
i win: probably the same as Karene... which is nothing... can't think of anything I have won, except that trip to Mexico 6 years ago, and that wedding cake topper 13 years ago...
i never: have been a huge risk taker
i listen: to talk radio
i am scared: of Abby going completely deaf
i need: to spend more quality time with Mike
i am happy about: all the fixer uppers done to our house!
i tag: anyone...these things are fun!
Friday, November 14, 2008
I am... (Thanks Karene!)
Posted by
Btflgal
at
4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
you are welcome! so much fun to see what your responses are and I wish I could have been at your house while the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies were baking!
Post a Comment