I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Monday, March 23, 2009

New Haircut

I asked Abby last week if she was interested in a haircut, much to my surprise, she seemed really excited. I expected her to say, no... thinking all her favorites have long hair, i.e. Belle, Ariel, Jasmine, Barbie, etc.

I set up an appointment for Abby's primary teacher Sue to do it, and Voila'. I thought it turned out really cute. Here are some pictures from this morning.

I also took some pictures of Abby and me, together. Don't be too harsh a critic: late night, early morning, concentrating on keeping my eyes open for the flash, holding up the camera, making sure we were centered, and smiling was just a tall order today...

5 comments:

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! And your still gorgeous. I wish I looked like that after late nights and early mornings! Love ya!

Peetiedy said...

Adorable. can't wait to hang out with you again.

kim graham said...

I love the haircut. It looks really CUTE. The pictures are really cute too. Not sure what your talking about you look great !!

karen★ said...

whatever! cute pictures of both of you! sue used to cut the boys' hair and always did a great job...you are lucky to have her around!

Kate said...

Really cute cut. I love it. She is such a little mini-you.