I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Abby's Christmas Dress

This is another of my posts that is LONG over-due! This is Abby's Christmas dress from her aunt Hilary. It is completely GORGEOUS, but I have never snapped a picture of it. Today, to quote a movie we saw yesterday (Monsters vs. Aliens)... "I don't have a brain, but I had a thought." to take a picture, that is. Here is some of my favorites...





BTW, we LOVED the movie Monsters vs Aliens. I don't think Abby even blinked through the whole thing!

2 comments:

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

What a little princess! How fun! I love getting BriAnn all dressed up and she likes it, too. She has a dress with a matching purse and always gets comments when she wears it. Girls are fun! (I use to think they were scarey.)

karen★ said...

you should be a child stylist. she is beautiful!