I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Monday, May 25, 2009

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

I didn't realize how easy these cookies were:


3 beaten eggs
1 1/2 cup sugar
4 squares (4 ounces) unsweetened chocolate, melted
1/2 cup cooking oil
2 tea baking powder
2 tea vanilla
2 cups flour
sifted powdered sugar
In a mixing bowl combine beaten eggs, sugar, melted chocolate, cooking oil, baking powder, and vanilla. Gradually add flour to chocolate mixture, stirring till thoroughly combined. Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours till easy to handle.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll balls in powdered sugar and coat generously. Place in ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 8 to 10 minutes. Enjoy!



No comments: