I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"
I know this post is suppost to be about Mother's Day, but I took these pictures before church. She looked so darn cute that I couldn't resist. She didn't like this dress (I LOVE it), but I bribed her with chocolate chips, notice her purse... there is a sandwich bag with chocolate in it! Today was a good day; Mike and Abby went to church, we had pizza, I had a nap, we called Monnie and my mom, and wished my sister a happy birthday.
I really thought I commented on these pictures, but then realized it must have been on FB! I like the little slide show w/ all the different pictures, they show a lot of sides to her little personality!
1 comment:
I really thought I commented on these pictures, but then realized it must have been on FB! I like the little slide show w/ all the different pictures, they show a lot of sides to her little personality!
Post a Comment