I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I've got great family...

With all the trials we are going through, there is one picture that makes me smile.  I look at it at least once a day.  Each time I look at it, I marvel at it.  My Aunt Hilary ran, RAN a triathlon.  Not only did she finish, which I wouldn't even think of doing, she sent a signed message to Abby.  For those of you who don't know, Abby has a signed name (Hilary's right hand).  In her left she is saying "I love you."  It's amazing and it makes me smile.

We love you too, Hilary!

No comments: