Abby had her Halloween party in Kindergarten today. She was THRILLED to wear her costume this morning. Look at her face, it kinda still has that "crazy excitement" look to it! :DD She refused to be called Abby, so all morning we referred to her as "Jasmine". The dog couldn't be called Billy... he had to be called "Raja". Abby, I mean, Jasmine couldn't understand why Raja wasn't coming when she called. Funny!
This afternoon "Jasmine" came home with candy and she has been on a Halloween high all day. I think this weekend is going to be fun, fun, fun! I can't wait. BTW, tonight is homemade chicken noodle soup and rolls. I'm sure it's going to be yum!





1 comment:
OMH that is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Love Raja too. I ALWAYS wanted to dress as Jasmine when I was little. My mom was lame and made me wear a shirt under our costume but I would sneak it off when she wasn't looking. Ours was bright gold and I'm sure highly flammable though. Hope you guys have fun tonight!
Post a Comment