I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Sunday, October 24, 2010

We've been busy mateys!!!

Learning to play Hopscotch


Becoming a Pirate for school

Taking a tour of Bountiful, and learning my 3rd great grand-father's house is still standing

and locating it!  This is John Stoker's house

The house is really cute, but in SORRY shape.

We also go a new dog, Billy.

The cat is bigger, but as you can see, he gives her a run for her money!

But he definitely is a keeper,
... dare say, a perfect addition!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

your right- the house is DARLING!! Now if only I could muster a BIG JOB CHANGE. one that could let us move and remodel that beauty to her original glory. I think RObert would be in heaven. :)