I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

This is of Abby's "FIRST" Easter Egg Hunt. Our neighbors had an activity at their house and invited everyone. I had intended Mike to take Abby around, but she wouldn't have it (we went to the Dr's yesterday, Abby has a bladder infection). The hunt was pretty easy, she was done in a matter of seconds. She was overwhelmed with all the people, but I am hoping next year will be more fun for her. I keep thanking Mike, over and over, for all my back-side shots, just what I needed! With that, enjoy!

6 comments:

Peetiedy said...

how fun!!! sorry to hear about Abby's infection. not fun. sorry we were not able to get together Saturday. hope to see you soon.

karen★ said...

I hate that I missed it...but it was fun to see Becky and Corbett on there. Favorite part was when Corbett said hi to Mike! p.s. your back side looks awesome...that's only because Mike loves you so much!

PhillipsFam said...

I love how after you tell her she's all done she turns and longingly looks at the other kids and looks back at you, and then just stares at them - too funny with her full basket!

Melissa said...

I love Easter Egg hunts! so sad for the infection! Hope she gets to feeling better soon!

Heidi and Josch said...

kl loved the video!
i wasnt nice enough to take them to the hunt, since they have both been sick. we stayed home!

Erica said...

LOL That was adorable!!! I love how she grabbed your hand so you could join in on the fun. :^) *chuckles*