Since we went camping. (This pic of Abby is from our last trip.) The drought is about to be OVER. Have to say, I am VERY excited! Next post you see will be of our trip, yeah!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Rest of the Story...
Posted by
Btflgal
at
1:52 AM
2 comments:
hahah - I LOVE these pix of Abby! I remember that she wouldn't take off her PJ shirt and absolutely HAD to have the pirate patch from that pirate pack Lee gave the boys! hilarious - good memories!
My boys wanted to know why BriAnn was wearing an eye patch. I had to explain to them that it wasn't BriAnn. Kind of cute!
How is the canning coming? I am getting some peaches next week to start that round of canning. I'm pretty excited. I borrowed someone's pressure canner so might do some green beans, too. Wish me luck! I'm pretty new to this, too, but remember how yummy home canned things taste compared to store bought.
Post a Comment