I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Monday, July 6, 2009

Lets Get Ready to Rummmmbbbbllllleeeeee!

Saturday, Mike and I drove to Idaho Falls to spend the 4th of July with Melissa and her family. We had a great time! There was lots of food, trampoline jumping, swinging, visiting, and High School Musical. We also visited the "Title of Liberty Flag" exhibit, very patriotic and humbling and walked up the road to watch fireworks at "The Falls". BTW, I have wondered who has better fireworks... Mellaluca or "Stadium of Fire" and I have to say, Mellaluca's was more intense, we LOVED it! Lastly, we had a Wii beat-down! Melissa kicked my butt at boxing, KOed me twice, my arms are still sore! It was loads of fun. I'm sure I beat her in bowling because of my college bowling class;) rrriiiggghhhtt!

Either way, we had a great time!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

glad you came, it was fun!

Mikaela said...

That looks like fun! What a nice little get away.

PhillipsFam said...

looks like you had a great time! nothing quite like hanging out with cousins over the 4th!