
Earlier this week I was talking to my SIL and she asked when I would start Abby in a dance class. I told her probably not for another six months to a year. Abby is shy when unsure of her surroundings and really clingy. I don't know if she would be confident enough to hold her own with other girls and learn steps.
Today we went to the Tree House Museum in Odgen. We weren't even twenty minutes into the place when Abby tried to ditch me. She
would push me away when I tried to steer her towards something I though she would like or when she would interrupt other children's play. She would run away, no looking back to see if I was watching. I definitely crimped her style. She wouldn't stay at an exhibit long before she would run-off in search of more havoc. She was a completely different little girl from the one I thought I had. 
would push me away when I tried to steer her towards something I though she would like or when she would interrupt other children's play. She would run away, no looking back to see if I was watching. I definitely crimped her style. She wouldn't stay at an exhibit long before she would run-off in search of more havoc. She was a completely different little girl from the one I thought I had. 
Adding to the confusion, it seemed all of the SLC Valley thought it would be a perfect day to visit the museum. It was packed!
Her cousin Morgan was very sweet with her and tried to help her along when she could. All in all, we will definitely go again. She had a really good time until I carried her off kicking and screaming!
Because of this experience, I am rethinking my position on her dance classes. That may be something that she would love, sooner than later...





No comments:
Post a Comment