I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tumbling Anyone?

Abby had her first day of Gymnastics yesterday. She absolutely loved it, but I don't know who was more excited about it, her or me. The teacher, Miss Megan, was very sweet with her and gave her some cute one on one time. Abby walked the balance beam, jumped on the tramps, some forward/backward rolls and we played with a parashoot. I didn't realize it would be so parent interactive, so I guess I can also say I am taking gymnastics too! :D

We bought her a leotard and the whole shebang. She looked cute! I will post pictures next week. Abby loved it so much, she kicked and cried when she had to leave, so we will definitely be back!

No comments: