I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Case of the Valentine Card!

So this afternoon, as I coded, Abby walks in with a card. A Valentine's Day card to be specific. She waved it infront of me and runs off. At first I thought she must have gotten into my nightstand and picked up a card that Mike and sent and I saved. Upon further inspection, I saw that it was blank and I didn't recognize it. My second thought was, "Oh how sweet, Mike got me a card today!" Abby must have found his hiding place and ratted him out.

So I called him to say, "Sorry, your surprise was found out, but I love the card!" Well, Mike hadn't (yet) gotten me a card today. (It's not like he wasn't doing anything yesterday! He definitely should have... Not like he was having a baby or anything! wink, wink :D

That being said, we both have no idea where she got the card. And having an applicable card for today, today? Crazy!!! Abby and I did go out yesterday to fill Mike's prescriptions but we didn't stop to look at cards at all. Anyway, I guess if any of you recognize THIS card, let me know :) If not, I guess we will just appreciate the card Abby gave to us for Valentine's Day!


No comments: