I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ten Things Abby Does That Melt My Heart

This one is kinda sappy, but since it is Valentine's Day I'm gonna post anyway...

10. When she reaches with both arms out-streched to give me a hug.

9. She pats the couch for me to watch the television program with her.

8. When she tries to give me a "long kiss". I don't know if she has seen Mike and I kiss, or on the television. Very dramatic!

7. The gestures when she is remarking on something. Very outragous!

6. The way she pats her check when she wants a kiss.

5. When she signs, "I love you" with her fingers. The sign is never the same.

4. When she wakes up before me, she comes into my room and climbs in bed. We snuggle for about a half hour.

3. The way she pats my shoulder and wipes both Mike and my brow when she is trying to be tender and motherly.

2. I love the way she "jabbers" in low tones when I am tucking her in her bed. I smile because I think she is trying to tell me about her day.

1. When she hasn't seen me for a while, she will scream, "Hi Abby!" really excitedly.

No comments: