I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Monday, April 21, 2008

Abby's New Spring Dress

This picture is a little late in posting, but the stars were finally aligned today and we were able to get a picture taken. Abby's pretty dress was a gift from her Aunt Hilary. The sweater was also from Aunt Hilary, but from the year before... Doesn't it look great with the dress? Anyway, I wanted to post and to say, "Thank you Aunt Hilary, the dress IS perfect!"

However, if right now you are saying to yourself, "Wow, how lady-like, and sweet she looks; let me clarify by saying... this was the only time today that she stood still. She is only two, afterall!






No comments: