...and this is what I found. You might be saying to yourself, why is she posting ANOTHER picture of Abby getting into makeup? To answer that, well let me point out her technique, shading, choice of color (I think she was going for an evening look, very smokey eyes), and her sense of style.... Now to be fair, I did take the makeup away, so she was only able to complete one eye, but I think you get the picture....
Mike put her to bed the evening before, but didn't take out her ponytails. On this morning, I left them in thinking, well at least her hair is out of her eyes. Yes it's disastrous, but I was just happy she didn't get maple syrup in her hair at breakfast. I put her in shorts and a t-shirt, but when she went up to my room for her "makeover", she added the leopard print undershirt, green seahorse nightgown and a headband. Personally, I think she is rocked it!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
...Suddenly, the mom of the house realized her home was TOO quiet
Posted by
Btflgal
at
11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Funny girl! She does have beautiful eyes though! :)
Post a Comment