I used to ride with my dad in the potato truck and we would listen to Paul Harvey 's "The Rest of the Story." I miss those long summer days, my dad, and Paul Harvey; but now you may hear the rest of OUR story! ..."Good Day"

Thursday, April 10, 2008

In Case of Emergency!

Have you ever had one of those moments, you know, "In case of emergency, break glass?" Well, I think the Abster had one today. She went looking for candy and her first stop was my purse. She couldn't open the tiny M&M candies (from Easter), so those were left. The Life Savers weren't as fortunate, but they were well... life savers! This second picture is afterwards. She doesn't look sorry, does she? She was definitely very proud that she found something. If you look carefully you will see eyebrow pencil on her brows. She is still very into eyebrows. (You know, they ARE a "frame" for your face.... LOL!)

3 comments:

Peetiedy said...

So cute, She is beautiful. I know I have moments where I scrounge for a bit of chocolate. Love the eyebrow

Mikaela said...

That is such a cute picture of her! What a huge smile she has. I can't wait to meet her this summer and to spend time with you. You'll have to show me all the cool kid-spots! :)

Candice said...

So cute! I love it!! She knows where to look, doesn't she?