The most funny picture I have seen of myself in a LONG time. Mike and I couldn't stop laughing at this picture. I wanted to brighten each of your days by giving you something to laugh at.
Let me put this picture in it's proper contents.... Abby was "dressing up" in some play clothes and we have a Napoleon Dynamite wig from a Halloween costume a few years back. Abby was wearing it, so I ran to get the camera. With the camera, she wouldn't put it back on, so as an example I put it on.... and took my picture.
People who know me well, know I can't keep my eyes open in a picture to save my life. I really thought about deleting the picture, but it was too "dang" funny. Well without any further adieu, here it is.
Mike thinks I look like Benjamin Franklin. He said, "At least your smiling". I am just happy that I don't have any acne.
Well Mikaela, you gave me courage to post my own "bad picture". I hope you enjoy!





3 comments:
Love it, Love it. It is great. I am so glad you posted. What a fun memory.
LOL! I think that you're giving Napolean a run for his money in this shot. That's hilarious. I'm glad you saved it, and even more glad you shared it! :) Thanks for a chuckle!
LOL! That's so cute! :) I love it!
Post a Comment